Daiwa Saltist 3000
- Brand: Daiwa
The Saltist spinning reels are basically a pumped up (features wise) version of the Worldwide sensation, the Daiwa BG. Adding Magseal, more bearings and more waterproofing to an incredible line of reels has made the Saltist a genuine contender for this middle-ground high-end price range!
Daiwa Saltist Spinning reels are made to withstand the elements. With the rugged and durable reputation of the Saltist name, these reels feature a Magsealed main shaft, Magsealed line roller and (CRBB) corrosion resistant ball bearings for long lasting smoothness and performance.
- Magsealed line roller and main shaft
- "HardBodyz" body and side cover
- Light weight Air Rotor design
- Air Bail®–tubular stainless for lightweight strength
- Digigear™ digital gear design
- Dynamic Cut Aluminum ABS spool
- Waterproof Carbon ATD Drag System
- Our stock: 1
"Pumped up BG. Crazy good!"
- Reel Size: 3000
- Weight: 302g
- Gear Ratio: 5.6
- Capacity Volume: 8.6cm3 (approx.)
- Stated Line Capacity: 200m - 10lb (Rarely means much. Volumetric capacity is more accurate, even if it gives you no detail on loading capacity at present. I'm working on that!)
- Spare Spool: No
- Anti-reverse: Yes